WOMEN EMPOWERING WOMEN : Giving to Each Other = Giving to Ourselves
The Women’s Group is a community of women whose connection comes from their deep desire to be with like minded others. Different backgrounds and ideas notwithstanding, when it comes to our aliveness as women, this circle is a safe space where we are more similar than not; a safe space to release self doubt, grow in strength, counsel each other or simply speak to be heard, really heard.
Together, we learn to rise above the illusions and limitations of what we thought was our life, or our story. We expand our inner horizons in the way women do best - in community. This is our time, our purpose and our emergence from the chrysalis.
The Women’s Group is a circle where we are reminded of what we have known all along what women have in common, no matter their origin or creed. Reaching across to uplift and inspire each other and to foster our own Truth and Worth, we find ourselves reflected back in others’ eyes. In this circle, we come home to ourselves by celebrating where we are and how we have always been enough. We remember that all that happens is there for us, not against us, and that problems we encounter apparently from the outside are within ourselves too - no matter how much we would love to disagree. Together we make safe discoveries that benefit us all.
We keep our group size under ten women to hear and listen with the intimacy only small circles offer. Many times women rotated in and out of the group, we hold the space for our community.
By raising our inner and outer awareness, we are rewarded with the harvest of the Self.
Facilitated by Diane Trieb, MDiv. and Henriette Alban, ND, each cycle runs for 5 consecutive weeks and is optional to renew.
Groups have revolved many times since August 2014 - a powerful testimony to the value of WOMEN EMPOWERING WOMEN.
What Women have said about The Women’s Group:
- This group is a place where I come for me, where I feel empowered
- This is my Village - I’m surrounded by love and acceptance
- Now I got legs to stand on, to feel my truth, thank you!
- Trusting others to hear my problems, being vulnerable and recognizing that I can let it out and accept productive feedback, makes me feel safe.
- When I had to make this tough decision, I felt you all there with me, strong and supportive, and it became easy. I did it!
- It was really, really good; helpful to learn how to let me be me and to own my feelings
- Tools and processes have helped me stand strong in who I am! Awesome Practices
- Even when it seems that I’m too tired to come, I always leave refreshed and energized.
Additional group will form on demand, please join us.
Where: 103 South 5th Street, Reading PA 19602 (Dr. Alban’s office)
When: 5 consecutive Thursdays
Time: 6.30 – 8pm - free street parking available after 6pm.
Cost: $65* for 5 weeks - *subject to change
Contact: email@example.com or call 610 372-4572