In private practice since 1997 in Maryland and Pennsylvania, my journey has been rich in life experience and wonderful encounters.
The field of expanding human potential is my natural home. Having experienced first hand how easy it is to lose one’s way, compassion and clarity are qualities by which I gently guide my clients. Ever since I was a child, people would tell me their secrets, somehow trusting that I would know what to do. It’s been an interesting journey and to this day I am grateful for the opportunity to help ease people’s concerns.
Growing up in Zurich, Switzerland I moved to NYC in 1977 where for 12 years I made my home. With a business degree, a professional life in international art, trade, banking and cosmetics, I fully focused my passion on a holistic lifestyle in 1989. From years of prior studies and learning in Europe and NYC, I was deeply impressed by how beliefs and feelings affect the physical in all of us. All my studies in Shiatsu, Massage, Nutrition, Digestive Health and Emotional Wellbeing point to that fact. There is no real healing of the body, unless we also heal our hearts and minds. In 1996, I became a Certified Natural Health Professional, and in 1997, I earned the diploma of Doctor of Naturopathy from Trinity School of Natural Health. Since then I’ve added certifications, independent research and different modalities of energy work to my expertise. With a strong sense of service and the desire to help people heal their limitations, my life has centered around freedom, yours and mine.
Presenting workshops, classes and talks along with an active practice showed clearly that the cause of physical discomfort, illness and energy blockage can be found in stressful events surrounding the onset of symptoms. While prevention is the best cure, we have all seen times in our lives when we didn’t follow what was best for us. In the process of healing, we peel the onion from the outside in - what’s most recent gets released first and we gently move to the core of the issue. This is also Patience as Practice.
Learning is a life long pursuit and my life has taught me that I have often made it harder than I had to. I found slowing down, being present are actually more enjoyable and can bring better results. I learned that there are always those who can teach us the next steps. In honor of those who were there for me, I promised to be someone who would be there for others, someone who shows up when she’s needed. That’s how people find me and that is my personal creed I take very seriously. People don’t come here until they are ready.
I thank you for wanting to know more about me and I look forward to meeting you.
Key Areas of Study:
- 1997-2018: Private practice in MD and PA: Doctor of Naturopathy from Trinity School of Natural Health; CNHP.
- 1977 ongoing: Studies of Nutrition; Benefits of various diets; Juicing; Digestive Health; Detox; Fasting; Cleansing; Rebuilding; Healthy Weight; Hormone Health; Heavy Metal Toxicity. Founder of Group for Parents of Asthmatic Children, NY, NY.
- 1977: Body Work: Shiatsu (Ohashiatsu), Swedish Massage
- 1988 + 2003: Mind Technology: Spatial Think, CIP Creative Intelligence Program - Freedom Laboratory, NY, NY.
- 1994: Coaching with Thomas Leonard, Founder CoachU.
- 1996: Touch for Health Certification, Institute of Applied Kinesiology
- 2006: EFT Advanced Practitioner; Psych-K ADV Certification
- 2012: AccessBars® Certified Facilitator and Teacher
- 2018: The Emotion Code + The Body Code, Certified Practitioner,
Whether I work with individuals or couples, with teenagers or elders, the purpose is to serve each of you in ways that bring you peace in body, heart and mind and help you experience yourself more fully and enjoyably than before. My desire is that you know how amazing and precious you are, no matter where you have been, where you are or how you think of yourself. Taking responsibility for your own life is empowering and important. I am here to support your journey. Your Light is needed in the World. Please fan your flame.